Psychological Support Services
Dr. George Vroulis works with the Houston Cancer Institute, P.A. to provide psychological and counseling services. Contact the Houston Cancer Institute for further assistance at 713.464.9559. See his profile here.
To learn more about psychological support services, click here.
Financial Counseling and Services
The Houston Cancer Institute, PA accepts most private insurances, as well as Medicare and Medicare Advantage plans. Our business office will assist patients and submit claims for covered services to the insurance carriers for their convenience.
In addition, the business office staff is available to help identify resources for those who may benefit from financial assistance programs. There are no guarantees that we can find financial help, but all available sources will be explored on the patient’s behalf.
- American Cancer Society: Learn About Cancer
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- National Cancer Institute
- Cancer Awareness Calendar
- Clinical Trials Database
- Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
- HOPE Clinic
- ChemoCare: chemotherapy assistance for patients
- CancerCare Online Support Group
- HealthWell Foundation Financial Services
- Health Information in 40 Languages
- Patients Advocate Foundation
- Patients Access Network (PAN)
- Good Days.org