At the Houston Cancer Institute, PA, we value the trust and communication of our Referring Physicians and their offices as they entrust the care of their patients to us.
Working as a team with the patients’ Primary Care Physicians, we are committed to providing the best treatment, care and outcomes on the pathway to healing for each patient entrusted to our care.
Houston Cancer Institute, PA is committed to providing our Referring Physicians the following:
- Timely and continued patient updates and communication
- Easy access to our physicians and providers
- Close coordination of patients' care with primary care and referring physicians to ensure best outcomes.
How to refer a patient to the Houston Cancer Institute, PA:
- Call the location directly or our main number at 713-464-9559 to schedule an appointment. Please send the following Patient Information to our Physician Referral Fax at 713-722-0097 and we will call and make an appointment for your patient:
- Pathology Reports (if applicable)
- Diagnosis for which patient is being referred
- Procedure or operative report (if applicable)
- All laboratory or diagnostics studies as applicable
- Doctor office notes
- Medication Records
- Insurance information and patient demographic information
The Physicians and Staff at the Houston Cancer Institute, PA thank you for referring your patient to us and taking the time to complete this form
- Complete the Referral Form (English version) (Spanish version) on our website and send to our Physician Referral Fax at 713-722-0097 and we will call and make an appointment for your patient